OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces boulardii
A pure Saccharomyces boulardii supplement
- Pure Saccharomyces boulardii supplement Optibac Saccharomyces boulardii contains 5 billion live cultures of pure S. boulardii, guaranteed until end of expiry
- Digestive supplement Complements the natural gut bacteria
- Internationally acclaimed Used around the world for 50 years, Saccharomyces boulardii live cultures are extremely well-researched
- Scientifically proven Shown in clinical trials to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive
- Travel friendly With no need for refrigeration, even in hot, humid environments, you can take this easy-to-swallow supplement with you wherever you go
- Natural and vegan Vegan, gluten free for those with coeliac disease, and made with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Suitable for daily use Can be taken intensively or on a long-term basis
- Saccharomyces boulardii UK Optibac was the first brand to introduce S. boulardii to the UK
- Highly recommended From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements†.
Optibac Probiotics strains
- Saccharomyces boulardii
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily. May be increased up to 6 capsules daily as desired (depending on severity of symptoms) or as professionally directed.
- For young children the use should be lowered. 1 capsule daily, may be increased up to 3 capsules daily.
- If taking anti-fungals, take separately (at least 2 hours apart).
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink/food..
- For best results, do not remove desiccant sachet from the glass jar and close lid firmly after each use.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care. Keep out of reach of children.
Gut health supplements are not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. If taking probiotic supplements for gut health, note that these should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking any medications or have a serious medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Optibac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii.
Live cultures: Saccharomyces boulardii (275mg); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.
- No dairy
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens
- GMO free