OptiBac Probiotics Everyday Extra Strength
Strains & active ingredients
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Can be increased to 2 capsules a day.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac supplements will not cause dependency and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, ‘For every day EXTRA Strength’ does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor’s care.
- Stabiliser: micro-crystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anticaking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Each capsule guarantees 20 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Following the taxonomic updates published in April 2020, a reclassification has been proposed for the paracasei species, and the paracasei strain in ‘For every day EXTRA Strength’ may therefore now also be known as Lacticaseibacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei Lpc-37, or still indeed as L. paracasei Lpc-37 for short.