PureChimp Matcha Green Tea 50g

£9.99

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea

  • A delicate green tea flavour with a hint of lemongrass
  • Steady energy levels for up to 6 hours
  • Improve your concentration
  • High in healthy antioxidants
  • Use with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies
-- Reduce multiple click by clicking on PayPal --
Check out with PayPalCheck out with PayPal Credit

Description

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea

For best results: Mix 1 level scoop/half a level tsp (around 1g) with a dash of cold water & whisk away. Top up with hot water/milk of your choice. Whisk again if required.Can be used with hot water/milk/juice/smoothies/baking.Ingredients: 80% finely ground matcha green tea leaves (ceremonial grade), 20% lemongrass. That is all!Suitable for vegans.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “PureChimp Matcha Green Tea 50g”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *